Beta Version 11.1.6 Available for Testing on December 28, 2022

This version contains several enhancements, including better searching, selecting and navigating using tags. See the What's New? Help item for details. Feedback would be appreciated!

This beta version is no longer available. Look for a later beta release or the most recent Mac App Store release.

I’m getting the following after installation:

“Notenik.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.

Sorry about that. Not sure what happened.

Here is a slightly updated build, fixing some bugs. Hopefully this will work for you and others. (These changes have now been incorporated into the latest release, 11.2.0.)

1 Like

Just started kicking the tires. Immediately noticed a strange formatting issue in the left-hand list showing titles where I’d inadvertently added a carriage return to the end of the title. The list display tried to show two lines in one so the bottom half of the actual title and the top of the blank line. Eliminating the return resolved the issue.

I don’t recall noticing that before, so I thought I’d mention it. User error not a bug. But a common one that maybe the list display might watch out for (trailing return).

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ll look into it and see what I can do to avoid that issue.

This has been addressed in 11.2.0.

1 Like